“Most people gaze neither into the past nor the future; they explore neither truth nor lies. They gaze at the television.” - Radiohead
“Either you think – or else others have to think for you and take power from you, pervert and discipline your natural tastes, civilize and sterilize you.”
— F. Scott Fitzgerald
TV the Image of Sin: Television is a DRUG ADDICTION
TV Rots Your Brain | Satan's New World Order
Mind Control - Television, Sports, News Media Are Used to Manipulate and Control You!
“It’s becoming obvious to most people that mainstream media is nothing but a
megaphone for the global elite to present biased news that’s designed to align the masses with their agenda.” — James Morcan
Television - The Weapon of Mass Distraction
Dr. Jose Rodriguez Delgado, the Neurophysiologist at Yale University said, “Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Someday armies and generals will be controlled by electrical stimulation of the brain.” — Dr. Delgado, MKUltra Experiments
TV Hypnosis | Frontal Lobe Shutdown | Alpha Mode
The Harmful Effects of Watching Television
“Too many movies, too much TV, too much video game playing — too much undisciplined leisure time in which a person continually takes the course of least resistance gradually wastes a life. It ensures that a person’s capacities stay dormant, that talents remain undeveloped, that the mind and spirit become lethargic and that the heart is unfulfilled.”
— Stephen Covey
“Television keeps the masses occupied." — Jim Urbanovich
“I spent my time staring at a television in the airport bar; more death and destruction, crime, pollution. All the news stories were telling me to be frightened. All the commercials were telling me to buy things that I didn't need. The message was that people could only be passive victims or consumers.” — John Twelve Hawks
MUST SEE! How the Illuminati Uses Television to Control Your Mind [WARNING: Adult Subject Matter, Brief Use of Strong Language.]
Dangers of Television
1. It provides great temptation to sin.
2. It robs children of their innocence.
3. It desensitizes.
4. It mesmerizes then programs the subconscious.
5. It corrupts our values.
6. It creates perceived needs.
7. It creates godless heroes.
8. It makes the viewer partners to sin.
9. It gives instruction on bad behavior.
10. It promotes godless problem solving.
11. It creates a false view of reality.
12. It fuels the imagination with negative images.
13. It teaches a "no consequence" lifestyle.
14. It breeds unreal fear.
15. It promotes mistrust and cynicism.
16. It feeds self-centeredness and self-indulgence.
17. It breeds intolerance of deprivation and moderation.
18. It destroys the attention span.
19. It creates learning disabilities.
20. It creates an appetite for entertainment.
21. It destroys creativity.
22. It hinders the reasoning process.
23. It creates artificially induced stress.
24. It promotes violent behavior.
25. It breaks down interpersonal communication.
26. It feeds the desire for supernatural and occult power.
27. It can be habit-forming.
28. It is addictive in nature.
29. It is damaging to our physical health.
30. It is an escape from reality and responsibility.
31. It is most successfully used to promote negative behaviors.
32. It is mostly a waste of time.
Joy of Faith enlightens, equips and encourages you to make a positive change.